Organise your home
Give me just two hours a week and I’ll give you the organised home of your dreams in only 12 weeks. Guaranteed!
You will soon feel light and free and at peace with your home. It will be the sanctuary you always dreamed of.
Getting organised is one of the top 3 things on most people’s New Year’s Resolutions or goals lists.
What would you say if I told you that YOU could have an organised home in just 12 weeks?
I’m Marcia Francois. Not only am I a wife, mother of 7-year-old twins but I also work full-time and I coach time management in my spare time. I’ve been helping busy women get and stay organised for the last 20 years and now it’s time to help you.
It IS possible to get your home organised.
I’ve taken your entire house and broken it down into itsy-bitsy sections so even the most overwhelmed person won’t get distracted!
I wanted to help you get the home of your dreams and so I created the Organise Your Home E-course.
This course you created is very precise and systematic. Very easy to understand and follow. I have been procrastinating the de-cluttering for so long but have now set aside 15 mins each day and the checklist helps me achieve my weekly goals.
I’m very happy to tell you that my progress is good!
Why an e-course?
• to prevent overwhelm
• to make it all manageable
• to walk you through the process, step-by-step
• to offer support
• to enable you to progress at your own pace
• for accountability, so you actually do the work (how many organising books have you bought that are still on your bookshelf, unused?!)
What do you get with the Organise your Home e-course?
1. One email every week for 12 weeks with 4 separate 30-minute organising projects
2. A 60-minute audio titled How to Organise Any Space where I teach you exactly how to get organised and give you practical examples in the home and office
3. A members-only website with tons of organising forms and templates to help you on your organising journey
4. Control Journal (in Word) so you can customise and note down your own routines that work for your household
I’ll show you, step-by-step, how to set up your system,how to organise your space and most important, how to keep it organised!
You Also Get These 3 Great Bonuses
2. Bonus section on organising your personal life (worth $17)
Here’s what people are saying:
This system has helped me to not feel overwhelmed with the projects in front of me. When I thought of the whole picture, I didn’t know where to start and one thing led me to another and then before I knew it I had 6 different organizing projects going on at the same time in the same room and felt overloaded!
This e-course is helping me take my challenge of organization ONE day at a time, one project at a time. Once something is done, it is done… It stays that way… and new things coming into the home are finding a home rather than being stuck somewhere “for a moment”!
The system is coming into place for me. And I am not freaking out when my grandkids come to visit thinking I am going to get behind… I simply tackle smaller projects and enjoy my grammy time with them! It really does help to have an organizing coach!Mac McFarlaneUSA
My disorganisation made me feel out of control, tired and depressed. I enjoyed getting my weekly emails because becoming better organised is not just a once-off affair. I need constant reminders to declutter my life. I especially liked your simple definition of clutter: “Anything I don’t use / don’t love / doesn’t make me feel at peace”.
Fund Manager, Johannesburg
Unique and creative ways to re-express my clutter and chaos.
Tuck Self, The Rebel Belle
Very impressive and helpful. It is always great to get ideas that are workable.
Are you ready to get your home organised?
Are you ready to finally get your home organised?