This is a private workshop session at a time that suits you
Organise your home office by spending a half-day with Marcia, virtually, learning all the tips and tools to get your office organised.
my functional working space
At the end of the virtual workshop, you will have…
- a well-ordered, functional, organised desk and office plan with clear zones
- a system to conquer your email
- an easy, step-by-step plan to prioritise your work
- at least 3 clear ways to make your computer do your common business tasks, automatically
- how to plan your month, week and day so that you achieve your goals
- a clear, simple way to deal with all the paper
- ideas on how to maximise your office and storage space
- and much, much more
and of course, you have 60 days’ unlimited email support while you take action on your plan (this alone is worth $97)
“I used to spend my days always working on email and never getting anything done. Thanks to Marcia’s suggestions, I can’t believe everything I now get done in just one day!
It’s allowed me to have a very successful business while working only 15-20 hours per week. I love that her techniques have given me the freedom to spend time with my son and husband.
Thanks to her business organizing strategies I have doubled my productivity which has in turn doubled my business income.
Thanks Marcia for all that you do!”
The nitty gritty details
Date and time: Any four hour-block of time that suits you, no matter where in the world you are
What do you need: computer/ smartphone, pen and handbook which I’ll send you
Investment: only $67
I loved the clarity of your teaching and you have given me confidence that I can do more. Your seminar has helped me realise my potential and the timing and ease of use worked very well.
The computer info you suggested was new to me as before, I’d only picked things up from others as I needed.
Thanks for the Virtual Organising Session – I’ve not done anything like that before and it was so much fun!
Executive Leadership Coach, Master Trainer in Human Behaviour, International Speaker at Transformation Is For All
So how does this work?
- Once you register and pay, I’ll send you the download links and the 27-page handbook.
- I’ll also send you a meeting request to block out the time and hold you accountable. This works really well for Obligers, but if you don’t want the accountability, just tell me and you can take the workshop in your own time.
- At your appointed time, at the top of every hour, you’ll listen to me teach for 15 – 20 minutes and the rest of the hour, you will action that particular section of your office.
- If you have any questions or comments, you’re very welcome to email me and I’ll answer you within 24 hours.
What are the sections we’ll tackle?
How to organise your desk for maximum functionality and efficiency
- Clear the paper clutter and create a system for the flow of paper in your office
- Conquer your email, set up folders and organise your inbox
- Prioritise all your projects and develop a system for planning your month, week and day.
- Wrap-up and how to maintain your organised office
The best thing about this time together is that you’re learning and doing so at the end of the session, you have a beautifully organised and functional office that you can maintain afterwards.
Your investment: only $67
Let’s recap. What do you get …
- Teaching from Marcia Francois, time management and organising expert
- 60 days’ unlimited email support
- 27-page handbook
- MP3 audio downloads of all the teaching
How does this work?
- Make your payment using the Paypal Buy Now buttons on this page.
- Book out ANY four hours (don’t worry about time differences) and let me know when you want to get your office organised. Send an email to marcia AT marciafrancois.com
- I’ll then send you the handout, links to the MP3s, a meeting request to block out the time, a reminder beforehand and I’ll send you an email afterwards to keep you accountable and for support.
This is EXACTLY what a busy entrepreneur like Teresa Morrow did:
Your system helped me realize those places where I could streamline my processes even further to help increase my productivity and give me more time.
Why would a private workshop session work for you?
- You’re probably impatient like I am and now that you’ve decided to get your office organised, you don’t want to have to wait.
- You’re not restricted to waiting for a suitable workshop time to be scheduled.
- You can work on your desk/ paper/ email until you’re happy! That may be 20 minutes or 2 hours – it’s all okay.
- You may not be able to afford one-on-one coaching rates.