5 Love Languages – virtual workshop
This workshop is designed for people who are interested in improving their relationships
Have you heard of the 5 love languages?
It’s a bestselling book by Gary Chapman and speaks about how each of us has one or two love languages, a primary and secondary, and how we most feel loved when spoken to in this language.
So too, our natural bend is to speak to others in our love language, including our spouses, kids and friends.
However, when we identify and then speak to our loved ones in their own preferred love language, our relationships improve and start to thrive.
I read three of the books (there’s a whole series now), loved them and then went to a workshop on the 5 love languages for kids and finally, on facilitation training.
All that to say I am passionate about the 5 love languages because I’ve seen the results in my own home with my husband and kids, and I want you to have the same results in your own home.
Many of the challenges in parenting are solved simply by addressing Love Language “problems”. Dion and I saw a marked decrease in acting out once we started filling our own kids’ love tanks in their primary love languages.
Some of the benefits of knowing your own love language, and the love languages of your kids (and spouse)
– lovely, pleasant children
– less acting out
– fewer behaviour issues
– your spouse and kids will truly feel loved
– increased self-confidence in your kids
– increased security in your spouse and kids
Are you keen to find out more?
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone who wants to understand themselves and their partners better
- Anyone in a relationship.
- Parents. The literature says you can properly tell a child’s love language from age 5 but we were able to tell our kids’ love languages from about 18 months.
- Teachers or anyone who works with kids
What can you expect?
- We’ll work through a pre-assessment at the workshop that will take about 15 minutes.
- I’ll speak about each of the 5 love languages and you’ll be able to identify your primary love language and that of your spouse.
- In the workshop for kids, we identify your kids’ love languages and put together specific steps so that the love languages come alive in your home.
- I also leave time for questions and answers because the groups always have many.
Here’s what Jodie had to say
I didn’t realise that instead of making things better, by not speaking my children’s love language, I was not getting the desired effect. I easily identified what love languages belonged to each of my children and, going forward, I’m definitely going to make a concerted effort to speak to these more. Marcia made us all feel comfortable and at home, and her knowledge of this area was really very good resulting in me learning so much.
Nitty Gritty Details
Where: in the comfort of your own home
Cost: R320/ $20 per person, or R600/ $35 per couple (friends or parents)
How to book your spot
- Make your payment, either by using my personal Paypal link or send an EFT to my bank account (scroll down for details)
- Send me an email with the names of the participants and email addresses to marcia @ organisingqueen.com
- I’ll confirm receipt of your payment and add you to the invite.
- Three weeks out, I’ll send out the pre-handout.
- One week before, I’ll send the Zoom details and the full handout.
- Then you sit back and eagerly anticipate the workshop.
Payment via Paypal
Payment via EFT
First National Bank
Current account in name of M Francois
Please use your name plus 5LL as a reference